Dates: 17 March - 2 April 2023
Teacher: Shivani, Darshan, Bhajana
Prerequisites: Having completed the courses "Teaching the Energization Exercises" and "Teaching Meditation".
In order to deliver magnetic and inspiring lessons, the teacher must be magnetic, inspiring, and attuned to the needs of the audience. In this 5 hour intensive, you'll learn techniques for preparing to teach, preparing your material, and presenting your lesson clearly and dynamically. We will also cover voice, body language, use of stories and examples. We will focus on the introductory lessons of the meditation and recharging exercise courses, lesson and course structure, and pay special attention to techniques for conducting guided meditation practices.
Course structure and study materials
- A written handout that you must have read in its entirety before the course begins
- A series of recorded video lessons that you can easily watch on our plattform learndash
- Lessons and interactive meetings in videoconference with the Zoom program (it's very easy to use; we will instruct you at the first lesson)
- The detailed program you will find in your account on this website (more information under technical details)
You will receive the written exam immediately after the course; you must complete and return it via email within three months.
The course consists of a total of 7 webinar meetings with the following dates:
- 17.03.23 Day 0: Orientation of the course – h20.30
- 18.03.23 Day 1: Lesson and practice – h15.00-20.00
- 19.03.23 Day 2: Lesson and practice – h7.00-13.00
- 25.03.23 Day 3: Lesson and practice – h15.00-20.00
- 26.03.23 Day 4: Lesson and practice – h7.00-13.00
- 01.04.23 Day 5: Lesson and practice – h10.00-13.00 & h18.30-20.00
- 02.04.23 Day 6: Lesson and practice – h7.00-13.00 & h16.00-19
How do you access the online course?
It is very simple. We have developed a website where you have your own user page. From here you can easily search for links, videos, materials, etc. for all online courses.
If you would like more information click here: FAQ page
Nayaswami Shivani Lucki, founder of the Ananda Raja Yoga European School, is one of Ananda's founding members. She studied with Swami Kriyananda for many years, becomimg a yoga and meditation teacher in 1973, Ananda Minister in 1982, Yogacharya in 1993 and Kriyacharya in 2005.
In 1979, she began yoga training programs in the Expanding Light guest retreat at Ananda World Brotherhood Colony in California, and was the coordinator of Ananda teachers and ministers in the United States. Since her arrival in Italy, she has been responsible for creating guest courses at Ananda Assisi and training meditation teachers throughout Europe. She often travels around the world giving lectures and seminars on Self-realization and Kriya Yoga.
She is the executive producer of the film "Finding Happiness", released in 2014 in the United States, Europe and India.
Nayaswami Bhajana MacDow was born in Austria and has lived and traveled all over the world. Since 2002, she has been sharing the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda with great success in Italy, India, Austria, the United Arab Emirates, and the United States.
After studying extensively with Gyandev, the founder of Ananda Yoga, she was authorized by him to create a teacher training program for Ananda Yoga in India.
During her time at Ananda Assisi, Bhajana offers classes in Ananda yoga, pranayama, chakra and also assists in Raja Yoga teacher training programs and Life Therapy courses.