Welcome to the online course “ARYTT: Teaching 3: Methodology and ethics of spiritual teaching” with Shivani, Darshan and Bhajana.
Namasté Great Soul!
Below you will find the technical explanation on how to access the online course and some practical tips to get the most out of this course and have the best experience:
The course consists of a total of 7 webinar meetings with the following dates:
- 17.03.23 Day 0: Orientation of the course – h20.30
- 18.03.23 Day 1: Lesson and practice – h15.00-20.00
- 19.03.23 Day 2: Lesson and practice – h7.00-13.00
- 25.03.23 Day 3: Lesson and practice – h15.00-20.00
- 26.03.23 Day 4: Lesson and practice – h7.00-13.00
- 01.04.23 Day 5: Lesson and practice – h10.00-13.00 & h18.30-20.00
- 02.04.23 Day 6: Lesson and practice – h7.00-13.00 & h16.00-19.00
Course Structure and Study Materials:
- A handbook: We advise you to read it before the beginning of the program. You can download it by clicking on MATERIALS.
- Some recorded classes divided per day that you can watch online. You can find them further down on the page dedicated to each course day.
- IMPORTANT: You can watch these lessons when it is most convenient for you, but always before the WEBINAR lessons that you can see on the program.
- All sadhanas, lessons and Friday night orientation have the same zoom link. Please look further down at the respective course day.
- If you are unfamiliar with Zoom this is the link to a short, simple video with instructions for downloading and accessing zoom: https://youtu.be/9YOeRub0V2s
If you have further questions, please contact us by writing to: email@example.com
If you have technical questions about the website, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download all the chapters here: Complete Handbook - PDF
Here are some tips for the webinars:
- It is important that you try to find some dedicated time for this course: Make sure you won’t be disturbed and prepare your study area before the course begins; make it as comfortable and functional as possible.
- Choose a place in the house where you can be alone. If you have children or pets, ask someone to take care of them so they won't distract you.
- Tell those who live with you not to disturb you. Try to disconnect from the outside world for the duration of the course, just as if you were in a classroom or in the Temple of Light at Ananda.
- Consider using a computer so you can turn off your cell phone. If you have a tablet, unplug all social media.
- Change the air of the room before the lessons, you might consider burning some incense; prepare a comfortable chair and a good light. If you wish, you can also light a candle to create a sacred space and/or place a picture of your Master next to you.
- Make sure the room temperature is adequate or get the necessary supplies (blanket or otherwise): You want to avoid being uncomfortable or having to leave after the course has already started.
- Keep a pen and notepad next to you, or a digital medium on which to write.
- If you need glasses, make sure you have them with you.
- Dress as if you were leaving the house, while still being at home: This will help you disconnect from previous activities of the day, take the experience you are about to have more seriously, and have more energy and focus.
- Keep a bottle of water or a cup of herbal tea on hand, as it's important to be hydrated to maintain focus.
- Resist the temptation to get up to make yourself a snack, herbal tea or coffee, and even to use the bathroom. Try to wait for the breaks.
- Open your heart and mind to co-create with your energy and consciousness a beautiful experience of inspiration and Light!