Date: 19 January – 4 February 2024
Teacher: Darshan, Arudra
Students of the Ananda Raja Yoga School who are regularly enrolled may participate in this course.
This course is dedicated to the in-depth exploration of Paramhansa Yogananda’s Energization Exercises, which are the basis of the science of Kriya Yoga, the path of Self-realization and the science of self-healing. The goal of this intensive course is to learn how to deepen and perfect the practice of each of the 39 exercises, become passionate about them and learn how to communicate them effectively and with enthusiasm to awaken this passion in others. In this course you will discover and learn:
- The benefits of Energization Exercises on all levels;
- The foundations of Energization Exercises and the essential and non-essential aspects of practice;
- Deepening the concepts of energy, willpower and magnetism;
- What is Life Therapy: Energization Exercises for Healing;
- Benefits for different types of people;
- How to teach Energization Exercises.
This online course is taught exclusively in English
The course material consists of:
- a written handout that you must have read in full before the start of the course
- 19 recorded videos with Shivani and Arudra
- 7 webinar meetings of lessons that will be recorded and uploaded on the ANANDA ONLINE platform
You will receive the written examination shortly after the course by email; you must complete and return it by email within three months.
The course consists of a total of 7 webinar meetings with the following dates:
- 19.01.24 Friday: Orientation of the course – h20.30-21.30
- 20.01.24 Saturday: Lesson and practice – h15.00-20.00
- 21.01.24 Sunday: Lesson and practice – h15.00-20.00
- 27.01.24 Saturday: Lesson and practice – h15.00-20.00
- 28.01.24 Sunday: Lesson and practice – h15.00-20.00
- 03.02.24 Saturday: Presentations – h15.00-20.00
- 04.02.24 Sunday: Presentations – h10.00-13.00 (if needed) & h15.00-20.00
Price: 275 €
More Live courses by Darshan
In 2008, at the end of his high school studies, he discovered Paramhansa Yogananda and his teachings and began his journey as a disciple. Since 2009 he has lived in Italy, in the spiritual community of Ananda near Assisi, a community founded and based on Yogananda's teachings. At Ananda, in the Yoga and Meditation Retreat, he leads classes on meditation, Superconsciousness, intuition and how to spiritualize and transform one's consciousness by sharing the principles and tools that have changed his life. In addition, Arudra serves as coordinator of Eastern European Ananda meditation groups, including as a minister and kriyacharya.
More Live courses by Arudra